Learning Advanced Skills in Microsoft PowerPoint
Description: Most educators know how to make a presentation with Microsoft PowerPoint, but do they really know how to use its full features? According to Microsoft, some 30 million presentations are made with PowerPoint every day, hence getting the most out of this software can make a tremendous difference to the educational experience offered to learners, as well as reduce the strains on the teachers’ time. In this workshop, teachers will be surprised to discover some amazing, advanced features that will transform their teaching experience and make it more interesting, captivating, and interactive.
In this training, participants will:
– Be introduced to the tool, its features, and its educational benefits.
– Create custom and reusable slides templates.
– Develop interactive animations using the triggers effect.
– Use Smart Arts, tables, charts, objects and adds on.
– Create interactive games.
– Convert presentations into videos with narration.
Audience: K-12 Teachers, Head of Departments, Head of Divisions
Date: Schools & educational institutions can choose a time at their convenience.
Time: 6 hours
Delivery Mode: Online
Certificate: A certificate of attendance will be provided to participants and a certificate of achievement to those who present a project.
Fee: 20$ / 200 000 L.L. per participant
Subscribe to receive the latest EdTech news!
(+961) 71 415 375