Using Microsoft Teams for Remote Learning
Description: Are you teaching online and facing challenges with your students’ engagement and participation? Are you trying to find the best way to use Microsoft Teams for a better remote learning experience? During this training, teachers will get started with Microsoft Teams, explore its tremendous features and make the most out of this educational application in order to improve their teaching experience and hence provide learners with fruitful and engaging remote learning sessions.
In this training, participants will:
– Be introduced to the tool, its features and its educational benefits.
– Set up and customize teams.
– Learn how to schedule and conduct online sessions and meetings.
– Work with files (Uploading, editing, sharing, etc.)
– Explore how to use collaboration tools with students.
– Create visual and engaging learning content for the class.
Audience: K-12 Teachers, K-12 Special Educators, Head of Departments & Divisions
Language: English, French or Arabic
Date: As per the school’s request
Duration: 3 hours
Delivery Mode: Online or on campus
№ of attendees per Class: 15
Certificate: A certificate of attendance will be provided to participants.
(+961) 71 415 375