UNESCO published 7 interesting tools for creating digital learning content to help schools switch to online teaching during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Thinglink – creates interactive images, videos and other multimedia resources.
- Buncee – supports the creation and sharing of visual representations of learning content, including media-rich lessons, reports, newsletters and presentations.
- EdPuzzle – creates video lessons.
- Kaltura – creates and manages videos with integration options for various learning management systems.
- Nearpod – creates lessons with informative and interactive assessment activities.
- Pear Deck – facilitates the design of engaging instructional content with various integration features.
- Squigl – creates content and transforms speech or text into animated videos.
Global Partnership for Education
Visit our shop: