What is Space 4D+?
Space 4D+ by Octagon Studio is an AR space app that allows learners to scan printed space cards and witness the space comes to life with the augmented reality technology!
Learners will learn interesting and informative facts in AR mode about the solar system, the planets, the space objects, the satellites, the rovers, the space missions, etc.
This space 4D app brings a new way of seeing space in Augmented Reality. It gives an unforgettable experience and will always leave a smile on the faces of children and adults alike.
How Does This AR Space App work?
1. Download Space 4D+ app from the App Store and Play Store
2. Open the app
3. Place the card on a surface and scan it with your device’s camera
4. Input the serial number in the pop up serial box
5. After the authorization is completed, you can directly see the images come alive!
- Language: English
- Cards: 27 pieces (26 Space Cards + 1 Instructions Card)
- Weight: 90 grams | 0.19 lbs
- Dimension: 11.7 cm x 7.2 cm x 1.1 cm | 4.6 inch x 2.8 inch x 0.4 inch
- Paper Finish: Durable Thick Art Paper (Doff Laminated)
Space 4D App Details
- Platform: iOS | Android
- Age: 4+
- App Size: 246.3 MB (iOS) | 83 MB (Android)
- Min OS: iOS 7.0 | Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Languages: English (US), English (UK), Turkish, Korean, Arabic, Persian, French, Hebrew, Japanese, Spanish, Thai, German, Mandarin, Bahasa Indonesia, Italian, Russian, Dutch, Portuguese
Lesson Plan, Case Studies, and Brochure
- Lesson plan: https://bit.ly/3mkpach
- Case studies: https://bit.ly/3mkpach
- Brochure: https://bit.ly/3ulJBbP
Get the flashcards
Order your flashcards here: https://technologyeduc.com/product/space-4d/
Samples of AR Space Flashcards
Download the Space 4D app, scan the samples below, and enjoy this AR space app experience!
Visit our shop