What is Red Cross Kids Safety App?
Accidents can happen anytime, anywhere, and the solution to avoiding unpleasant surprises is prevention. RED CROSS kids safety app teaches children to improve their safety by preventing accidents and learning the basics of first aid.
Children are the family members who suffer accidents most often. Adults can teach them to take different steps to reduce the risk. In case of an accident, it’s important for children to know what to do. The Red Cross and DADA Company present an innovative way of teaching children how to improve their safety by preventing accidents and learning first aid.
With this app, girls and boys will learn how to recognize everyday hazards they may come upon in different situations and places (at home, in the car, at the park, the beach, the pool, the countryside, etc.) and what steps to follow to prevent them, how and when to call 911 and how to provide assistance for different types of accidents.
How Does Red Cross Kids Safety App Work?
- 11 scenarios in which kids can explore everyday hazards and the steps to take in case of an accident.
- Teaches girls and boys rules for prevention, how to use 911 and the fundamentals of first-aid for mild injuries.
- Recommended as a learning tool for students and teaching supplement for teachers
- Available in Spanish, French, English, German, Portuguese, Italian, Swedish, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Russian.
- Recommended for children ages 6-8.
- App designed according to educational equality standards and reviewed by educational experts.
Visit our shop