The Old Man and the Sea
The Old Man and the Sea is a short heroic novel by Ernest Hemingway that centers on an aging fisherman who engages in an epic battle to catch a giant marlin. It was published in 1952 and awarded the 1953 Pulitzer Prize for fiction.
- A .pdf extension file that can be downloaded for reading purposes.
- Once your purchase is complete, you will be able to download the file from World Heritage Publishers Ltd. website. Only 3 download attempts are allowed.
- This purchase includes a license for one reader only.
- Commercial use is strictly prohibited unless otherwise indicated by World Heritage Publishers Ltd. in a formal approved document.
- Licenses are non-transferable. All means of exchanging, transferring, or sharing the downloaded PDF file are strictly prohibited and will be acted upon.
- Copying any part of the downloaded file is strictly prohibited.
- Zero Tolerance Policy on Plagiarism shall be obeyed.
- For more information, please contact email@example.com