The African Queen
As World War I reaches the heart of the African jungle, Rose Sayer and Charlie Allnut, a trader and an English spinster missionary, find themselves thrown together by circumstance. Fighting time, heat, malaria, and bullets, they make their escape on the rickety steamboat, The African Queen… and hatch their own outrageous military plan against the enemy.
- A .pdf extension file that can be downloaded for reading purposes.
- Once your purchase is complete, you will be able to download the file from World Heritage Publishers Ltd. website. Only 3 download attempts are allowed.
- This purchase includes a license for one reader only.
- Commercial use is strictly prohibited unless otherwise indicated by World Heritage Publishers Ltd. in a formal approved document.
- Licenses are non-transferable. All means of exchanging, transferring, or sharing the downloaded PDF file are strictly prohibited and will be acted upon.
- Copying any part of the downloaded file is strictly prohibited.
- Zero Tolerance Policy on Plagiarism shall be obeyed.
- For more information, please contact [email protected]