mBot Robot Kit
mBot Robot Kit is a STEAM education robot for beginners, that makes teaching and learning robot programming simple and fun. With just a screwdriver, the step by step instructions, and a study schedule, children can build a robot from scratch and experience the joys of hands-on creation. As they go with mBot Robot Kit, they will learn about a variety of robotic machinery and electronic parts, get to grips with the fundamentals of block-based programming, and develop their logical thinking and design skills.
Using this kit, kids can construct the car, program it, and then remotely play with it.
This kit may be programmed using graphical programming software that is based on drag-and-drop features, suitable for kids aged 6 to 9. Additionally, this kit can be programmed using Arduino Code, which is a text-based programming language suitable for kids aged 9 and older.
- Rich Tutorials for Programming
The mBot robot kit comes with rich tutorials, available both on online community and coding cards (included). Matched with 3 free Makeblock apps, and mBlock software, kids can enjoy remote control, play programming games, and program with mBot. It’s easy for your kids to start coding with mbot.
- Easy to Building
mBot robot kit can be easily built within one hour with just a screw. Kids will learn more about electronics, machinery, and robotics components through building. You can also play it as a remote control car with its multi-functions: line-follow, obstacle-avoidance and so on.
- Creative Robot with Add-on Packs
Configuration with an open-source system, mBot robot kit is compatible with rich add-on packs. This STEM toys can be connected to 100+ electronic modules and 500+ parts from the Makeblock platform, just customize your mBot!
- Awesome Gift for Kids
Surprise your little Kids with super cool DIY robotics kits and let them discover the secrets of programming & electronics. Being well packaged, it is a perfect learning & educational toy gift for boys and girls on Birthday| Children’s Day| Christmas| Chanukah| Easter| Summer Camp Activities| Back To School| Home Fun Time.
- Mechanical material: Aluminum alloy
- Main control: mCore
- Process clock speed: 16MHz
- Onboard sensor: Buzzer, light sensor
- Other sensors: Ultrasonic sensor, IR emitter, line follower sensor/color sensor
- Coding language: Block-based, Arduino
- Battery (Not included): 4 AA batteries or 3.7V rechargeable LiPo battery
- Battery capacity: 1800 mAh
- Playtime: ≈1 hour
- Charging time: 3–4 hours
- Rotational speed: 200 RPM ± 10％
- Maximum external electronic modules: 2 motor & servo ports 4 sensor ports
- Communication mode: USB, Bluetooth, 2.4G
- Compatibility: 500+ makeblock electronic & mechanical parts, LEGO bricks, Raspberry Pi
- 2 * Micro TT motor
- 1 * mCore
- 2 * 90T Plastic Wheel
- 2 * Tyre 90T B
- 2 * Velcro
- 4 * Brass stud M4 x25
- 1 * Chassis
- 1 * Universal wheel
- 15 * Socket Cap Screw M4 x 8
- 6 * Countersunk Screw M3 x 25
- 8 * Nut M3
- 4 * Self-drilling Screw M2.2 x 9.5
- 2 * 6P6C RJ25 cable-20cm
- 1 * USB A-Male to B Male Cable 1m
- 1 * Screw driver
- 1 * Me Ultrasonic sensor
- 1 * Me Line follower
- 1 * Bluetooth module(dual mode)
- 1* Instruction Book
- 1* Line follower map
- 1 * Cosplay Card
- 1 * IR Controller
- 1* Bluetooth Dongle (optional)
If you have any concerns please contact us at [email protected]
More Educational Products: