Little Lord Fauntleroy
Little Lord Fauntleroy is a novel about an eight-year-old American living in genteel poverty who becomes heir to an English earl who owns a vast estate. The old earl intends to teach his grandson how to be a nobleman; however, the boy unintentionally teaches his grandfather selflessness, compassion, and generosity. Will the earl become the good man his grandson has always innocently believed him to be?
- A .pdf extension file that can be downloaded for reading purposes.
- Once your purchase is complete, you will be able to download the file from World Heritage Publishers Ltd. website. Only 3 download attempts are allowed.
- This purchase includes a license for one reader only.
- Commercial use is strictly prohibited unless otherwise indicated by World Heritage Publishers Ltd. in a formal approved document.
- Licenses are non-transferable. All means of exchanging, transferring, or sharing the downloaded PDF file are strictly prohibited and will be acted upon.
- Copying any part of the downloaded file is strictly prohibited.
- Zero Tolerance Policy on Plagiarism shall be obeyed.
- For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org