Augmented Reality World Map
The Augmented Reality World Map allows kids to travel through continents in 3D, see the geography of different lands, and check out their weather and seasons. They will also get information about geographical peculiarities, political structures, land & water animals, plants, heritage, and monuments.
A Unique educational tool for kids of ages 5 to 12 years to explore the world, spark their imagination and curiosity.
Multi Awards Winning Fun STEM Learning Tool used across 78 countries supporting kids learning in the classroom and home.
Proven as the best way to deliver Geography and Social Studies to the curious minds of kids.
- Physical product (World Map: Museum-quality A1 size poster made on thick and durable matte paper)
- App (CleverBooks Geography free mobile application for Android and Apple devices)
- Get your World Map.
- Download and launch a FREE CleverBooks Geography App on your smartphone or tablet from the Apple Store or Play Store.
- Select Continents and face the camera of your mobile device on the World Map to explore its wonders.
- Increase kids’ motivation to learn and level of engagement.
- Practical learning using auditory, kinesthetic and visual receptors.
- Teach kids to use technology strategically to acquire 21st-century skills.
- Make homework & learning fun.
- Increase retention rate by 100%.
- 5-12 years old
- K-6, primary/elementary
- Special education
- Europe 7 working days
- North and South America up to 14 working days
- MENA up to 14 working days
- Australia and New Zealand up to 14 working days
If you have any concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
More Educational Products: