Augmented Reality Space Missions and Engineering
The Augmented Reality Space Missions and Engineering Poster engages students to explore the Solar System, Rocket Building and Outer Space in an interactive way through 3D visualization. Pair the app with CleverBooks Space Poster to let K1 to K-6 students assemble a rocket and lead their own space mission to Mercury, Earth, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune through Augmented Reality experience.
A unique educational tool for kids of ages 5 to 12 years to explore outer space and engineering missions, spark their imagination and curiosity.
- Physical product (Space Poster: Museum-quality A2 size poster made on thick and durable matte paper)
- App (CleverBooks Space free mobile application for Android and Apple devices)
- Download and install CleverBooks Space App from the Apple Store or the Play Store.
- Get CleverBooks Space Poster.
- Launch the app and face the camera of your mobile device on the Poster.
- Choose between different Augmented Reality scenes to explore interactive content.
- Increase kids’ motivation to learn and level of engagement.
- Practical learning using auditory, kinesthetic and visual receptors.
- Teach kids to use technology strategically to acquire 21st-century skills.
- Make homework & learning fun.
- Increase retention rate by 100%.
- 5-12 years old
- K-6, primary/elementary
- Special education
The space journey Include:
- Solar System Mode
- Space rocket assembling
- Space missions to different planets
- Europe 7 working days
- North and South America up to 14 working days
- MENA up to 14 working days
- Australia and New Zealand up to 14 working days
If you have any concerns please contact [email protected]
More Educational Products: