Augmented Reality Puzzle Space Missions and Engineering
The Augmented Reality Puzzle Space Missions and Engineering engages students to explore the Solar System, Rocket Building and Outer Space in an interactive way through 3D visualization. Pair the app with the AR Space Puzzle to let K1 to K-6 students assemble a puzzle and lead their own space mission to Mercury, Earth, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune through Augmented Reality experience.
A unique educational tool for kids of ages 5 to 12 years to explore outer space and engineering missions, spark their imagination and curiosity.
- Physical product (Space Puzzle)
- App (CleverBooks Space free mobile application for Android and Apple devices)
- Download and install CleverBooks Space App from the Apple Store or the Play Store.
- Get CleverBooks Space Puzzle.
- Assemble a puzzle, launch the app and face the camera of your mobile device on the Poster.
- Choose between different Augmented Reality scenes to explore interactive content.
- Increase kids’ motivation to learn and level of engagement.
- Practical learning using auditory, kinesthetic and visual receptors.
- Teach kids to use technology strategically to acquire 21st-century skills.
- Make homework & learning fun.
- Increase retention rate by 100%.
- 5-12 years old
- K-6, primary/elementary
- Special education
The space journey Include:
- Solar System Mode
- Space rocket assembling/interactive puzzle
- Space missions to different planets
- Europe 7 working days
- North and South America up to 14 working days
- MENA up to 14 working days
- Australia and New Zealand up to 14 working days
If you have any concerns please contact [email protected]
More Educational Products: