Augmented Reality Geometry Building Blocks
The Augmented Reality Geometry Building Blocks allows students to explore geometric solids in Augmented Reality and spark their curiosity for 3D geometry. The app features 3D models of five main 2D-dimension geometrical shapes (circle, rectangle, cube, hexagon and triangle) and enables a teacher to explain abstract geometry concepts through 3D visualization. Pair the CleverBooks Geometry app with CleverBooks Geometry Building Blocks to create an engaging and immersive learning environment for kids at home of ages 5 to 12 years or students in your math class (K-6).
It’s an easy and fast way to explain and visualize 3D shapes, cross section, and complex geometrical shapes.
- Digital Product (Geometry Building Blocks Printouts: A4 PDF format 210 × 297 mm or 8.27 × 11.69 inches)
- App (CleverBooks Geometry free mobile application for Android and Apple devices)
- Download and install CleverBooks Geometry App from the Apple Store or the Play Store.
- Get Digital CleverBooks Geometry A4 Building Blocks Printouts.
- Launch the app and face the camera of your mobile device on the Poster.
- Choose between different Augmented Reality scenes to explore interactive content.
- Increase kids’ motivation to learn and level of engagement.
- Practical learning using auditory, kinesthetic and visual receptors.
- Teach kids to use technology strategically to acquire 21st-century skills.
- Make homework & learning fun.
- Increase retention rate by 100%.
- 5-12 years old
- K-6, primary/elementary
- Special education
What Can Students Learn with the App?
- View geometric 2D and 3D shapes from all angles
- Voiceover for all the shapes and interactions made by kids
- See sides of 3D shapes unfold into 2D shapes (decomposition is visualized!)
- Check main properties of 3D shapes
- Find out about different variations of 2D shapes
- Learn and understand fractions
- Develop spatial imagination by observing 3D and flat models
- Learn properties of geometric 2D and 3D shapes…and more!
If you have any concerns please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
More Educational Products: