AR Spring Story Prompts
How do Story Pages work?
We prompt a story idea and children then draw their own ending. In the process, they trace a CVC keyword from the story.
This AR Spring Story Prompts template is used in conjunction with the Narrator AR app. This app will take the keyword and animate each letter in augmented reality (AR). The app demonstrates correct letter formation while providing an engaging and rewarding learning experience.
(Note: the app will not animate a child’s drawing.)
This AR Spring Story Prompts is ideal for 3-6-year-olds, home learning, or in class.
Each activity is one A4 page with:
- A simple sentence including
– a common word in theme with the season
– sight words
– high-frequency words
- A keyword that can be traced and animated in AR via the Narrator AR app
- A creative writing prompt
- Stories can be whimsical and personify everyday objects to inspire creativity
The file is a PDF. (6 x A4 pages)
This AR Spring Story Prompts download has 6 Spring themed Story Pages.
Once your purchase is complete, you will receive an email with a link to download the AR Spring Story Prompts. This link will only be active for 30 days.
Things to note
– The activity can be printed in color or black/white
– 2 versions of spelling are provided where appropriate ( eg. color vs color)
– Technology integration is optional and is only a portion of the activity
Download the Narrator AR app from the AppStore or GooglePlay.
Narrator AR is building their resource library with regular new template releases.
If you have any concerns please contact [email protected]
A free lesson plan is available for use with this template. It includes:
- Learning objectives
- Preparation + materials
- Video demonstrations
- Prior knowledge
- Activity Plan (handwriting and animation in AR)
- Extension and discussion ideas
- Education standard specifications
These files are for personal and classroom use only and cannot be used for commercial purposes.
Files may not be copied, reproduced, shared, uploaded, posted, transmitted, republished, distributed, or used for the creation of other works without Narrator AR’s prior written consent.
All contents are the property of Narrator AR.
All sales on NarratorAR of digital resources considered final and non-refundable.
Narrator AR provides detailed activity plans for each template. We recommend that you read these and watch the demonstrations to gain a good understanding of what you are purchasing.
There are always exceptions to rules, so refund requests can be made within 2 months of purchase that Narrator AR will review. Cases may include duplicate purchases or file corruption.
Refund decisions are at the discretion of Narrator AR.
More Educational Products: