AR Ocean Adventure 5 Day Activity Pack
Welcome to the new series of AR resources that are great for independent morning work or summer fun.
Ideal for 4-6 yr olds, these ‘choose your own adventure’ style activities gamify basic letters, numbers, writing, and reading. They hook kids’ interest and encourage ongoing engagement.
These activities use a set of cards in combination with the printed AR activity book and the free Narrator AR app. Colour coding is used to introduce different writing, drawing, crafting, and moving activities.
These activities are designed to be as versatile as possible. They can:
- be used individually or with a group
- be printed in colour (preferably) or black and white
- use augmented reality (AR) or not or a combination of both
This file contains:
- 5 days of Ocean stories for early literacy
- 5 days of Ocean numbers for early numeracy
- 5 days of hands-on (easy prep!) Ocean craft activities for fine motor skills
- 5 days of Ocean ‘Would you rather’ questions for critical thinking
- 5 days of Ocean ‘get moving’ activities for gross motor
- 5 days of game ideas for use anywhere, anytime!
- 5 days of Ocean snack ideas which are healthy and fun
The file is a PDF. (47 x A5 pages)
Once your purchase is complete, you will receive an email with a link to download the AR Ocean Adventure 5 Day activity pack. This link will only be active for 30 days.
1. Download and print the pdf file.
– Files are designed as print-friendly A5 files. They can be printed as A4 or as 2 x A5 pages on A4. Colour coding is important and colour printing is preferable.
– AR cards at the end of each file need to be printed in colour or black + white on coloured paper. We suggest they are laminated before you cut them out.
Activity Pages – Follow the instructions on each page
1. Take a colored AR card
2. Hold the app over the card to reveal letters/numbers in AR
3. Write letters/numbers on matching colored lines to create stories, draw, crack a code or get moving!
Narrator AR is building their resource library with regular new template releases.
If you have any concerns please contact team@narratorAR.com.au
A free lesson plan is available for use with this template. It includes:
- Learning objectives
- Preparation + materials
- Video demonstrations
- Prior knowledge
- Activity Plan (handwriting and animation in AR)
- Extension and discussion ideas
- Education standard specifications
These files are for personal and classroom use only and cannot be used for commercial purposes.
Files may not be copied, reproduced, shared, uploaded, posted, transmitted, republished, distributed, or used for the creation of other works without Narrator AR’s prior written consent.
All contents are the property of Narrator AR.
All sales on NarratorAR of digital resources are considered final and non-refundable.
Narrator AR provides detailed activity plans for each template. We recommend that you read these and watch the demonstrations to gain a good understanding of what you are purchasing.
There are always exceptions to rules, so refund requests can be made within 2 months of purchase that Narrator AR will review. Cases may include duplicate purchases or file corruption.
Refund decisions are at the discretion of Narrator AR.
More Educational Products: