AR Ocean Adventure Activity Book with Cards
Welcome to AR adventures! They are designed for independant learning and building confidence with letters and numbers.
Ideal for 4-6 yr olds, these ‘choose your own adventure’ style activities gamify basic letters, numbers, writing and reading. They hook kids’ interest and encourage ongoing engagement.
These activities use a set of cards in combination with the printed AR activity book and the free app. Color coding is used to introduce different writing, drawing, crafting and moving activities.
These activities are designed to be as versatile as possible. They can:
- be used individually or with a group
- use augmented reality (AR) or not or a combination of both
This product contains:
- A 36 page AR activity book (size A5) with interactive AR in pages
- 50 oversized playing cards with interactive AR words and numbers
- Access to the latest immersive technology via the Narrator AR app
Download the Narrator AR app from the AppStore or GooglePlay.
Open the book and get started!
Activity Pages – Follow the instructions on each page
1. Hold the app over the card to reveal letters/numbers in AR
2. Write letters/numbers on matching colored lines to create stories, draw, crack a code or get moving!
If you have any concerns please contact [email protected]
A free lesson plan is available for use with this template. It includes:
- Learning objectives
- Preparation + materials
- Video demonstrations
- Prior knowledge
- Activity Plan (handwriting and animation in AR)
- Extension and discussion ideas
- Education standard specifications
These files are for personal and classroom use only and cannot be used for commercial purposes.
Files may not be copied, reproduced, shared, uploaded, posted, transmitted, republished, distributed, or used for the creation of other works without Narrator AR’s prior written consent.
All contents are the property of Narrator AR.
All sales on NarratorAR of digital resources considered final and non-refundable.
Narrator AR provides detailed activity plans for each template. We recommend that you read these and watch the demonstrations to gain a good understanding of what you are purchasing.
There are always exceptions to rules, so refund requests can be made within 2 months of purchase that Narrator AR will review. Cases may include duplicate purchases or file corruption.
Refund decisions are at the discretion of Narrator AR.
More Educational Products: