AR Coloring Gingerbread House in 3D
Transform learning with one of the leading Augmented Reality tools for education! Let your kids enjoy the immersive wonder of 3D Augmented Reality with this creative coloring experience that helps them better visualize & understand various learning subjects. After coloring the AR Gingerbread House Sheet, they can scan it to bring it to life in 3D with the same colors they have used on the page. They can also interact with the 3D objects, in-app quizzes, and games.
For individual use, if you want to use the app at home with your kids, you can subscribe from the app directly.
For classroom use, If you want to use the app on multiple devices with your students, you can subscribe as an educator on the Education Dashboard using the CODE “QVTECHEDUC” for a 5% DISCOUNT! (7-day free trial when you signup).
- A PDF file.
- Print out the sheet.
- Color it.
- Download and install the Quiver – 3D Coloring app from the Apple Store or the Play Store.
- Subscribe for individual use or classroom use using the CODE “QVTECHEDUC” for a 5% DISCOUNT!
- Scan the QR Code on the bottom of the coloring sheet.
- Scan the coloring sheet to animate your image and bring it to life in 3D.
- Interact with the 3D objects, in-app quizzes, and games.
- Students participating in active and immersive learning environments are 1.5 times more likely to succeed than students in traditional learning environments.
- It has been proven that students retain 3x as much information from things they actively experience compared to what they read and hear!
- Augmented Reality coloring technology help students better visualize & understand various learning subjects.
- Students will enjoy interacting with the 3D objects, the in-app quizzes, and games.
- The AR coloring sheets add a lot of engagement to coloring. Students will love seeing their color choices come to life!
- This platform is your one-stop-shop for Augmented Reality content and lesson plans for Pre-K to Year 4 and beyond.
- It is an educational platform that utilizes Augmented Reality coloring technology to help students better visualize & understand various learning subjects.
- Created by teachers & ambassadors, the Augmented Reality lessons are designed to meet the needs of all students by incorporating a variety of activities, so you can start using augmented reality in your classroom right away!
- Over 27 million educators and students engage, learn, and collaborate with QuiverVision throughout the year.
- Access to an extensive range of AR coloring experiences (150+ coloring sheets).
- Access to a repository of supportive supplementary material and activity plans for teachers, students and parents to use in combination with the 3D content they have access to.
- Access to the Educators’ community on Facebook!
How Much Does the Subscription Cost?
The cost to subscribe depends on the license plan you choose and the country you live in. We have 5 different plans: 10 seats, 30 seats, 75 seats, 150 seats and a 500 seat school plan. As an approximate guide, if you live in New Zealand the monthly costs are: $5 for 10 seats, $9 for 30 seats, $12 for 75 seats, $18 for 150 seats and $45 for 500 seats. We also offer discounted annual subscription options. To see your specific rates, please sign up for the free 7-day trial & click on the ‘License Plan’ button.
How to Subscribe & Use the Education Dashboard?
Check out the Getting Started Kit here or follow the steps in the video below. Don’t forget to use the CODE “QVTECHEDUC” for a 5% DISCOUNT!
- If you have any concerns, please contact us at [email protected]
More AR Coloring Sheets:
More Educational Products: