AR All About Me
Use augmented reality (AR) with the AR All About Me book to bring words to life. In an exciting new twist on an old activity, this is ideal for the start of Kindergarten, home learning, or in class.
These activities focus on ‘All About Me’ with writing and drawing activities.
Ideal for 3-5 yr olds, this AR All About Me includes:
- one folding book page
- 3 individual pages
– This is me on my first day at school
– This is my family
– This is my favorite color, food, animal
The file is a PDF. (9 x A4 pages) (2 sets of repeat pages with a different spelling)
Once your purchase is complete, you will receive an email with a link to download the AR All About Me. This link will only be active for 30 days.
Things to note
– A3 printing is recommended but A4 will work
– The activity can be printed in color or black/white
– Printing is one-sided, children can also draw on the back (inside)
– Technology integration is optional and is only a portion of the activity
– The book is made with 2 folds, instructions included
1. Download and print the “AR All About Me” pdf file.
N.B.The pack includes 2 versions of spelling (p2-5 US p6-9 other)
1. Write the keyword on the page
2. Hold the app over the code on the page to reveal letters in AR
3. Finish the activity
Narrator AR is building their resource library with regular new template releases.
If you have any concerns please contact team@narratorAR.com.au
A free lesson plan is available for use with this template. It includes:
- Learning objectives
- Preparation + materials
- Video demonstrations
- Prior knowledge
- Activity Plan (handwriting and animation in AR)
- Extension and discussion ideas
- Education standard specifications
These files are for personal and classroom use only and cannot be used for commercial purposes.
Files may not be copied, reproduced, shared, uploaded, posted, transmitted, republished, distributed, or used for the creation of other works without Narrator AR’s prior written consent.
All contents are the property of Narrator AR.
All sales on NarratorAR of digital resources considered final and non-refundable.
Narrator AR provides detailed activity plans for each template. We recommend that you read these and watch the demonstrations to gain a good understanding of what you are purchasing.
There are always exceptions to rules, so refund requests can be made within 2 months of purchase that Narrator AR will review. Cases may include duplicate purchases or file corruption.
Refund decisions are at the discretion of Narrator AR.
More Educational Products: