What is Powtoon?
Powtoon is a free video maker that allows teachers to easily create animated videos and presentations by selecting live-action videos, images, designed backgrounds, soundtracks, and moving graphics from royalty-free libraries of animation, or by using their own visual content and voiceover.
Students can also use this tool to create quality animated video presentations to showcase their understanding of a specific topic.
Powtoon Education Package
Choose from a huge selection of school-friendly footage, scenes, animations, characters, fonts, and music to create videos and presentations that keep your students on the edge of their seats.
You can also add it to your current classroom tech stack to work alongside tools you already love like Google Classroom, SlideShare, PowerPoint, Wistia, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube.
Find more info about the Education Package here.
Learn quick ways to make engaging and exciting videos here!
11 Ways to Integrate this Tool in Your Classroom
Find 11 quick & amazing ways to use this tool in your classroom here. You will also enjoy 8 bonus lesson ideas!
Why teachers & Students Love this Tool?
- Endless use cases for both teachers and students in a blended learning environment
- Creativity is unleashed and class content is more memorable and impactful
- Co-teachers can easily collaborate and reuse templates again and again
- Students can develop lifelong skills such as critical thinking, creativity, collaboration
- Students help students learn through cooperative projects
- This video maker tool makes class FUN!
Samples of Powtoon Education Videos
School Rules by Mrs. Andrea Soriano
Elements of Drama by Mrs. Alicea
Visit our shop