What is Post-it App?
Post-it app is a free notes app that learners can use to share their ideas with their friends, structure their assignments to share them with their teachers, create colorful calendars, add reminders and personal notes, etc.
They can simply capture analog notes with their camera or create digital notes right on their devices. Moreover, with this free notes app they can arrange, refine and organize ideas anyway they see fit then share them with their co-workers, teachers, and friends, or export them to their favorite apps and cloud services—including Miro, Trello, Dropbox, iCloud, PowerPoint, Excel, PDF, and more.
How Does This Free Notes App Work?
Post-it App features
- Connect and share ideas from anywhere with co-workers and friends, whether it be a workshop, a brainstorm or you simply want to share notes with each other.
- Capture more than 200 Post-it® Notes at a time with your camera. All our popular note sizes are supported.
- Transcribe your notes automatically using Handwriting Recognition. Great for search and exports.
- Draw, erase, type and change the color of your notes using powerful editing tools.
- Organize your way—group your ideas by thought or simply organize on a grid.
- Share to your favorite formats and cloud services to continue working on your ideas digitally—supports Miro, Trello, Dropbox, PowerPoint, Excel, PDF, and more.
- Use our widget to put your most important notes directly on your home screen.
- Keep your notes and boards in sync across all your Apple devices with iCloud. You can capture Post-it® Notes with your iPhone and edit the board on your Mac before you share with your team.
Visit our shop