What is Octopus Watch?
Octopus Watch V2 is the first icon-based watch that empowers kids by teaching good habits and the concept of time, while also encouraging them to stay active with its new fitness tracker.
Parents program visual reminders on their smartphones that will pop up on the watch at certain times. e.g. “Prepare your bag for the swimming lesson.” This watch fosters independence, responsibility, and self-esteem.
How Does this smartwatch for kids Work?
About Octopus Watch V2
• It links time to events thru 2000+ icons*, making it the first clock that young kids can actually read and understand.
(*Additional icons and photo-to-icon tool available with an active Octopus Premium subscription)
• It’s a scheduler for children that fosters responsibility, independence, and self-esteem.
• It’s an assistant that helps parents prioritize expectations and stay consistent with daily routines.
• It’s a fitness tracker that tracks physical activity and more.
Characteristics of the Octopus Watch V2
The smallest and the lightest smartwatch for kids on the market (40mm case, 12mm thin, only 11 grams)
- Dimension (casing only): 1.26 x 1.38 x 0.47 in (3.2 x 3.5 x 1.2 cm)
- Battery: rechargeable 75mAh that lasts 15 days with normal use
- Battery life: 3-5 days with motion-activated, 15 days without motion activated
- Motion sensor: 3-axis digital accelerometer & 3-axis digital gyroscope
- Memory/history: ~2 years of events; 700+ alarms; 1300+ concurrent icons
- Hypoallergenic and swappable wristband
- Band fits wrists with a circumference ranging from 4.92 in to 7.87 in (12.5 cm to 20 cm)
Octopus Watch Motion Edition is not:
- It doesn’t emit sounds.
- It’s not a GPS tracker nor a phone (it does not require a SIM card or phone plan).
Buy The Octopus Watch V2
Get this smartwatch for kids here: https://bit.ly/3sEwvpH
Visit our shop