Mars Rover Space Program
Get Your Child to Think, Build & Test Like an Engineer!
FOR AGES 8 TO 13 YEARS
• Description: The Mars Rover Space Program is an online STEM course that emphasizes innovation, problem-solving and critical thinking where kids will learn how to design a Mars Rover that can safely travel the rough terrain of Mars in the fastest possible time. Using a Makerspace App, they will acquire the Science and Engineering concepts needed to build the rover and test it in an inbuilt physics-enabled engine.
• Language: English
• Audience Age: 8 to 13 years old
• Total № of Sessions: 12
• № of Sessions Delivered per Week: Twice per week over 6 weeks
• Session Duration: 50 mins
• Delivery Mode: Online
• № of Learners per Class: 1-4
• Instructor’s Degree: Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech)
• Certificate: A certificate of completion will be provided to participants when they successfully finish the course.
• Trial Session: Free
• Course Fee per learner: 240$ (20$ per session)
(+961) 71 415 375