To fight the spread of COVID-19 and maintain healthy social-distancing, schools have temporarily closed and quickly transitioned from on-campus to online learning. In line with this, Unesco shared 8 useful live-video platforms for distance learning.
Below is a list of the most used live-video platforms for distance learning!
- Dingtalk – Communication platform that supports video conferencing, task and calendar management, attendance tracking, and instant messaging.
- Lark – Collaboration suite of interconnected tools, including chat, calendar, creation and cloud storage, in Japanese, Korean, Italian and English
- Hangouts Meet – Video calls integrated with other Google’s G-Suite tools.
- Teams – Chat, meet, call and collaboration features integrated with Microsoft Office software.
- Skype – Video and audio calls with talk, chat, and collaboration features.
- WeChat Work – Messaging, content sharing, and video/audio-conferencing tool with the possibility of including max. 300 participants, available in English and Chinese.
- WhatsApp – Video and audio calls, messaging and content sharing mobile application.
- Zoom – Cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, collaboration, chat, and webinars.
Visit our shop: https://technologyeduc.com/shop/