Description: Using pictures in the classroom makes the session more engaging and interesting and helps students quickly remember and recall the information. Moreover, visual media comes in handy for teachers for translating abstract ideas into more realistic ones. During this training, teachers will learn how to select appropriate images and use professional editing techniques to bring their ideas to life. Finally, they will explore different ways of integrating these images into their learning experience.
In this training, participants will:
– Be introduced to the tool, its features and its educational benefits.
– Learn how to choose and download pictures.
– Use professional editing techniques.
– Learn how to process and manage large volumes of pictures.
– Explore different ways of integrating pictures in the classroom.
Audience: K-12 Teachers, K-12 Special Educators, Head of Departments & Divisions
Language: English, French or Arabic
Date: As per the school’s request
Duration: 2 hours
Delivery Mode: Online or on campus
№ of attendees per Class: 15
Certificate: A certificate of attendance will be provided to participants.
(+961) 71 415 375