Learning Advanced Skills in Microsoft PowerPoint
Description: Most educators know how to make a presentation with Microsoft PowerPoint, but do they really know how to use its full features? According to Microsoft, some 30 million presentations are made with PowerPoint every day, hence getting the most out of this application can make a tremendous difference to the educational experience offered to learners. During this training, teachers will be surprised to discover some amazing, advanced features that will transform their teaching experience and make it more interesting, captivating, and interactive.
In this training, participants will:
– Be introduced to the tool, its features and its educational benefits.
– Create custom and reusable slide templates.
– Develop interactive animations using the triggers effect.
– Use Smart Arts, tables, charts, objects and add-ons.
– Convert presentations into videos with narration.
Audience: K-12 Teachers, K-12 Special Educators, Head of Departments & Divisions
Language: English, French or Arabic
Date: As per the school’s request
Duration: 3 hours
Delivery Mode: Online or on campus
№ of attendees per Class: 15
Certificate: A certificate of attendance will be provided to participants.
(+961) 71 415 375