Literature-Map is a tool that makes the process of finding books easier. Type in an author’s name into the search box and you will get names of other authors that you might like. The closer another author’s name is to the one you entered, the more you might like their work.
Literature-Map could be useful for students that are looking for new books to read.
Results of typing Paulo Coelho into the site:
TechnologyEDUC, EdTech, Technology in Education, Education, Technology for Teachers, Technology for Students, Technology Tools, EdTech Tools, Literature-Map, Authors, Books
What is TinEye?
TinEye is a reverse image search engine. It allows users to search not using keywords but with images: A user uploads an image to the search engine or provides a URL for an image or for a page containing the image and the search engine will look up other usage of the image in the internet, including modified images based upon that image, and report the date and time at which they were posted.
What kind of images can a user use on TinEye?
· File type: JPEG, PNG and GIF images are all acceptable.
· Image dimensions: TinEye works best with images that are at least 300 pixels in either dimension, but can accept images as low as 100 pixels in either dimension.
· File size: 20 megabytes is the maximum file size.
· Watermarked images: For best results, visibly watermarked images should be avoided as TinEye may search for the watermark and not the image itself.
There are many uses for TinEye, but here are a few:
· Find the Copyright holders of an image
· Find out where an image came from, or get more information about it
· Research or track the appearance of an image online
· Find higher resolution versions of an image
· Locate web pages that make use of an image you have created
· Discover modified or edited versions of an image
· Debunk an image
· Help with image attribution
TechnologyEDUC, EdTech, Technology in Education, Education, Technology for Teachers, Technology for Students, Technology Tools, EdTech Tools, TinEye, Reverse Image Search